I want unlimited free training…
but I’m charging my client
Ok, this one just totally drives me “INSANE”!
We come into contact with some ProAdvisors and the like that have never dealt with a commercial construction client and know absolutely nothing about certified payroll, aia billing, or using QuickBooks in the commercial construction industry.
Ok, so I know that there isn’t much in the way of QuickBooks training out their for this kind of situation – what I know I learned the hard way with lots of long, hard unbillable hours….but PLEASE don’t call us up wanting free training and for us to teach you everything we know for FREE while you bill your customer for your “training time”!
That is just so wrong!
If you want to become knowledgeable about using QuickBooks in the commercial construction industry, vist our On-Line Support Area and avail yourself of ALL the FREE TRAINING I’ve already provided!
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements