Turn just about any document into a PDF file
and reduce your ink and paper costs too!
Are you tired of printing reams and reams of paper, or sending your Word documents/Excel spreadsheets as email attachments, and then worrying if the recipient is going to change something that they shouldn’t?
If so, the CutePDF is the tool for you! Visit https://www.cutepdf.com and download their free version (you’ll see advertisements) of CutePDF.
CutePDF is nothing more than a fancy “printer” which you’ll select when you go to print something, choose a location to save the document, and give it a name and “poof” you’ve got a .pdf file.
Just as an aside; if you use our software, you can print your certified payroll reports and aia billing to .pdf files and then send them as email attachments.
- Download and install CutePDF, using the link above
- From the Print window in our software, click the Select Printer button
- Choose CutePDF from the list of available printers
If you print each certified payroll report and/or AIA Draw individually you can save them to different job folders.
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks Tip - Handling Retainage
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- How to Calculate & Display Retainage on an AIA G-702/G-703
- Tips for Effectively Using QuickBooks Purchase Orders