QuickBooks 2011 Available Beginning September 27, 2010
The news we have all been waiting for – QuickBooks 2011 announced.
Some of the new features include:
- Customer Snapshot – which offers a consolidated view of an individual customer’s purchase history, average days to pay, and outstanding balance.
- QuickBooks Search – lets users quickly find any customer, account, report, and even invoice details within their company file; using a simple keyword search.
- Customer Y Vendor History – provides at-at-glance views of customer and vendor details; such as history, estimates, and past orders – all on a single screen.
- Balance Sheet by Class – allows Premier and Enterprise users to trace multiple funds, departments, or locations in a single balance sheet report.
- Batch Invoicing – lets users who often bill many customers for the same service to create a single template invoice to send to all related customers.
- Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail Integration – allows users to send invoices, estimates, reports, etc via email using these email providers.
- Collections Center – helps users to identify overdue and almost due invoices, and then directly email collection notices from Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail.
- Improved Integration with Office 2010
- Improved Purchase Order functions and reports.
- Commissions Manager
- Customer Snapshot
- Improved Document Management
- File Manager – geared toward Accountants or companies with multiple QuickBooks company files.
- Faster Start Up & Load Times
- Multi-location Inventory for Enterprise Users
- New Online backup
- Improved PDF printing
- Work with Multiple QuickBooks files at the same time – geared toward accounting professionals or businesses that have multiple company files.
Watch over the next few weeks for reviews of these features and more.
Download a 2-page.pdf which provides an overview of new features available in QuickBooks Pro & Premier 2011, Enterprise 11.0 and QuickBooks Online versions, by clicking here.
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1