Blogging delay – Sunburst is going “green”
Our normal blogging schedule is being being temporarily interrupted as we break ground for the installation of solar panels to provide electricity for both our office and our home.
A local company – Independent Power, LLC out of Hyde Park, VT is doing the work.
Everyone arrive this morning at 8 a.m. and it’s been a steady stream of work, people, and equipment all day long.
The initial groundbreaking happened at approximately 8:30 a.m. and I missed the first scoop of dirt to be removed by minutes.
Here they are placing the 2nd pole to hold the panels.
I totally missed the cement truck that came to fill the sauna tubes 🙁
But, here is everything put somewhat back together.
Now all we have to do is wait for the cement to cure and the panels to arrive.
Tomorrow we’ll be back to our regular blog post – continuing with our overview of the unsupported transaction types in the new QuickBooks Balance Sheet by Class report and the inability to assign multiple classes to a single paycheck.
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1