FREE QuickBooks 2011 Contest – Enter to Win
Four Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors/Consultants that I know have teamed up with Intuit to offer a total of $31,000 in FREE QuickBooks 2011 products and services.
Each of these ladies have their own contest rules.
It can be as easy as signing up for a newsletter to writing a review of QuickBooks Accountant 2011 to commenting on a review to joining a QuickBooks LinkedIn Group.
You need to visit their websites to get the latest information on what each is giving away and how to enter each of their contests. Click on their names listed below and you will be whisked away to their web pages, which explain their give-aways. Have fun and good luck!
- Ruth Perryman
- Michelle Long
- Bonnie Nagayama
- Laura Madeira
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1