A Little Thank-You Note
With the holiday season within the reach of our fingertips, we wanted to take a moment to look back at what we’ve accomplished this year — and to say “Thanks” to many who helped us in more ways than we can mention. We’ll take this opportunity to say, Thanks to all of our customers and readers! We feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with or assist you.
Blogging was something new for us at Sunburst, and to be honest it takes a tremendous amount of time and energy to find “new and relevant content”. There are a lot of QuickBooks bloggers out there and quite frankly we wondered what kind of interest there would be in yet another “QuickBooks related blog”.
We’d also like to thank the 217 members of our QuickBooks for Contractors Group on LinkedIn, many of whom are QuickBooks consultants.
To all of you, Happy Holidays!
Our regular blogging schedule will resume on Monday November 29th.
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements