Free QuickBooks Ebooks – FREEBIE Friday
Welcome to Freebie Friday here on the QuickBooks for Contractors blog:-)
Below is a list of the current QuickBooks related eBooks that we have available – I do have several new ebooks that are ready to go, but you’ll have to wait until after the first of the year in order to have access to them as I’m in the midst of moving our main website to a new platform and I don’t want to have to fix anymore links than necessary.
What’s New in QuickBooks 2011
142 pages covering the new features of QuickBooks 2011. This eBook has been moved to our Learn to use QuickBooks in your construction business webshite where you can complete our simple request form to gain instant access to this ebook. Request your copy now.
Payroll Mistakes – It’s NOT as Easy as 1 -2 3!
Learn common mistakes that occur during the hiring process, paycheck generation, at year end, and all year long. Purchase our 19 page eBook for $6.95; which expands on common mistakes and learn how to avoid them. Get your copy today from the Learn to use QuickBooks in your construction business website.
Advanced Job Costing – Getting Equipment Costs into QuickBooks
Use QuickBooks to track these costs for job costing purposes by downloading purchasing our 32 page eBook and video training series for $25.00. Order your copy today, from the Learn to use QuickBooks in your construction business website.
Ways Contractors Pay Prevailing Wage Fringes
Learn about the various way contractors pay the fringe benefit portion of prevailing wages AND how to set QuickBooks up to track them, in this eBook and video training series. NOTE: March 8, 2013 this eBook and video training series is being updated and will be available around April 1, 2013 from the Learn to use QuickBooks in your construction business website.
Tracking Subcontractors Worker’s Comp & General Liability Insurance
Keeping track of expiration dates and making sure that you always have a copy of the current policy on hand, can be a daunting task. Learn tips, tricks, and techniques in this eBook and video training series. NOTE: March 8, 2013 this eBook and video training series is being updated and will be available around April 1, 2013 from the Learn to use QuickBooks in your construction business website.
That’s it for this weeks folks. Have a great weekend.
4 Responses to Free QuickBooks Ebooks – FREEBIE Friday
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1