Freebie Friday – Project/Contract Information Worksheet
This week, our Freebie Friday giveaway is a Project/Contract Information Worksheet.
Using a Project/Contract Information Worksheet is one of the best ways to document key information about requirements for a specific job and will help you to keep your project paperwork organized.
We’ve developed a basic 2-page Project Information worksheet, with the help of several contractors over the years; it summarizes important aspects of a particular job and keeps essential information handy, it’s also a great thing to give to your key office staff. When you are working on multiple projects, you do not want to have to stop to re-read a lengthy contract in orer to find a single piece of information.
The simple practice of recording important detailed information for each contract will make everyone’s life easier when you need to complete progress requisitions and/or make collection calls.
Our Project/Contract Information Worksheet, is a Word document, which you can download and customize to meet your own needs. Click here to download it now!
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements