Freebie Friday – Windows 7 Pocket Guide
Freebie Friday – it’s here again. The end of another workweek and just in time! I don’t know about you, but I’m exhausted and ready for a couple of days off! Or at least with a lighter workload anyway!
This weeks Freebie Friday eBook is a Windows 7 pocket guide – NOT anything that I’ve written, but a valuable resource that I found on the web. I downloaded it at the end of December and have referred to it many times since I have switched to a Windows 7 64-bit machine machine.
Some of the ebook is very technical but other sections make it well worth the download.
Get your free 385 page Windows 7 Pocket Guide by completing a request form at TradePub.com
They also a lot of free trade magazines, so be sure to check out this website.
Have a great weekend!
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1