Top 10 Tuesday – Tips from Around the Web – 7/26/2011
Top 10 Tuesday includes our favorite tips and news stories from around the web. This week there are some important articles for you to read and information to be aware of, split out into the following categories:
- QuickBooks and Your Business – What to do When QuickBooks is (Not Responding)
- Accounting Today for the WebCPA – IRS Re-examines Unpaid Employment Taxes
- Georgia Construction Law Blog by Cobb Law Group – Some bad news for Georgia Lien Claimants!
- Conklin Roofing Systems – Your Estimate Can Cost You Credibility
- Architectural Records – AIA Creating Database of Stalled Building Projects
Business, Social Networking, Customers & Websites
- Intuit Small Business Blog – Catch Me If You Can-Style Check Fraud Continues to Plague Small Business
- Darren Slaughter – Contractor Marketing Tips for Better Lead Generation
- The New York Times Small Business blog – What If You Suspect an Employee is Undocumented?
- Accounting Today for the WebCPA – Defining Documents – Picking Workflow and Document Management Solutions Starts with knowing What They Are – And What They Do
- Stepcase Lifehack – 13 Strategies to Jumpstart Your Productivity
Well there you have it, these were our top 10 most interesting articles that we found on the web last week – do you have an article that you’d like to share?
Have a great week!
Leave a Reply
- Simple Controls You Can Put Into Place to Discourage Fraud
- Business Susceptibility to Theft and White Collar Crime – Are You a Target?
- Warning Signs & Red Flags of Fraud – Are Your Employees Stealing From You?
- Is Managing QuickBooks Purchase Orders Driving You Insane?
- Free Webinar-Identify and Safeguard Against Business Fraud
- Technology is Changing How We Submit Certified Payroll Reports
- Ask Me Anything – 10 Common Questions about Certified Payroll
- Are Your QuickBooks Payroll & Certified Payroll Processes Efficient?
- QuickBooks Tip: How to find “Notes” after an Upgrade
- QuickBooks Timely Payroll Alerts, Updates & Issues for 2013 Payroll Tax Returns
- QuickBooks Tip: How to Calculate Over/Under Billings
- Happy Holiday’s to you!
- Employee Reimbursements-Accountable vs Non-Accountable Plans
- Sunburst’s Weekly Wrap-Up of Popular Posts 12/2 – 12/8/2013
- Q & A: QuickBooks Employee Payroll Reimbursements & Job Costing
- Sunburst’s Weekly Wrap-Up of Popular Posts 11/24 – 12/1/2013
- Searching For the Right Time Tracking Add-On for QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks at Year-End: Getting Ready for 1099′s
- Sunburst’s Weekly Wrap-Up of Popular Posts 11/16-11/22/2013
- QuickBooks Year-End Tip – Tracking 1099 & W-9 Information
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Advanced Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks 2012 Announced
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- New FHWA-1391 & 1392 Annual EEO Forms For Highway Contractors
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks 2012 - Best Practices & Tips for Installing an Upgrade
- Frequently Asked Questions - California Prevailing Wage
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- QuickBooks 2011 - New Balance Sheet by Class Report - Part 1