QuickBooks for Contractors Hangout on Goolge+
QuickBooks for Contractors Hangout on Google+, join us today Thursday March 29, 2012 from 11-12 EST.
Grab your coffee (or favorite beverage) and bring your QuickBooks for Contractors questions and join us for Google+ hangout.
Google+ hangouts are a really cool way to meet and network with others; using nothing more than your computer with sound, a microphone and perhaps a webcam. The best part — it’s totally free! All you need is a gmail account and then you need to create a personal or business profile and page.
Next, you’ll want to either add my personal page or my business page to your circles – here are the links:
- Personal Page – https://plus.google.com/u/0/108080696417608977304/posts
- Business Page – https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109284398428124037383/109284398428124037383/posts
The hangout is something new that we are trying, if there is a fair amount of interest I’ll be doing a monthly hangout – so watch for further announcements!
Hangouts allow for up to a total of 10 people – so I can’t guarantee that everyone who wants to join will be able to
Technology is very cool and I think you’ll see more and more people utilizing things like Google+ to network – just think, it’s like a mini-conference in the comfort of your home and office!
If you aren’t able to log in this time – please leave a comment either here or on either of my profiles and I’ll add you to a special circle to keep you up to date on future hangouts!
See you on the web!
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks Tip - Handling Retainage
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- How to Calculate & Display Retainage on an AIA G-702/G-703
- Tips for Effectively Using QuickBooks Purchase Orders