QuickBooks 2015 – What’s New?
Articles and discussions of new features and/or functionality available in QuickBooks 2015 versions of Pro, Premier and Enterprise. A new feature or functionality initially introduced in QuickBooks 2015 is also usually available in the next release or version of the program, so the information you find here will also be relative to newer versions.
For anyone out there reading this post, if you are still running a Windows XP machine - or have clients running XP - DO NOT UPGRADE to QuickBooks 2015 until you've purchased a new computer! And in my opinion, you should spend the extra money and buy a Windows 7 machine and skip Windows 8 - but that is just my opinion.
Office 365 is supported for basic Word and Excel integration, but the Outlook Sync is not. Additionally, if you rely on QuickBooks Statement Writer, neither Office 2013 or Office 365 is supported.
QuickBooks Add-On Developers, such as ourselves, do not have access to QuickBooks 2015 as yet.Continue reading
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1