New & Updated “Certified Payroll Solution” Audio/Video Training
With all of the enhancements (new features, forms, functionality) that we’ve made to Certified Payroll Solution in the last 1/2 years – not to mention the release of the new Federal WH-347 Certified payroll report and reporting requirements…..I decided it was time to get off my duff and update some of our training videos.
After nearly 4 days of screen capture, audio recording, and editing I’m happy to announce that two of the video’s (totally a little over 1 hour of viewing time) are now available in the Certified Payroll Solution Training, Support & Resource Center – in the Free Training Category.
The video’s that have been updated are the “Certified Payroll Solution Initial Setup Video” and the “Running Certified Payroll Solution Video“.
Updated videos are available in their original Windows Media Player format – because everybody has Windows Media Player installed on their computer.
New Video Format Available:
We’ve also added a new format for these videos – Flash based with a Table of Contents on the left, so you can easily replay certain sections of the video. The Table of Contents from the Initial Setup Video is shown to the left.
So what do these video’s cover? I’m glad you asked!
The Certified Payroll Solution Initial Setup Video covers entering your Certified Payroll Solution License, granting permission in QuickBooks for CPS to access and read information from your QuickBooks Company file, setting up certified payroll reporting preferences, that are specific to your company, that QuickBooks has no means of handling as well as setting up “default” employee and job information.
The Running Certified Payroll Solution Video covers running your first set of certified payroll reports (start to finish), offers a review of granting permission in QuickBooks for CPS to access and read information from your QuickBooks company file, walks you through the one-time setup of linked records (back to QuickBooks) for employees, jobs, payroll wage items and deductions – explaining and demonstrating the various pieces of information that QuickBooks has no mechanism of holding. Lastly it covers previewing, printing and troubleshooting your first set of certified payroll reports.
We will be adding Flash videos for the remaining two videos here shortly – those videos are the Certified Payroll Solution Download and Installation Video and the Certified Payroll Solution – QuickBooks Setup Video.
I’d welcome any feedback about the videos that you might have.
2 Responses to New & Updated “Certified Payroll Solution” Audio/Video Training
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1