The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA), provides the State Departments of Transportation and Federal Lands Agencies with $27.5 billion for highway infrastructure investment.
With this money there also comes an increased level of reporting, which we will be adding to Certified Payroll Solution to better and more fully serve the needs of our customers who may be working on these types of construction projects.
ARRA Reports include:
- Monthly Employment Report – Form FHWA-1589
- Monthly Recipient Project Status Report – Form FHWA-1585 (a summary report in addition to FHWA-1589)
- Initial ARRA Project Plan – Form FHWA-1586 (a summary report in addition to FHWA-1589)
- Monthly Summary Employment Report – Form FHWA-1587 (a summary report in addition to FHWA-1589)
- Periodic Grouped Project Report – Form FHWA-1588 (a summary report in addition to FHWA-1589)
Watch for further updates in the next couple of weeks regarding the release of an update to Certified Payroll Solution which will provide these forms.
In the meantime, download a copy of the reporting requirements.
Also be sure to visit the Federal Highway Administration’s Question & Answer page (looks like it’s updated frequently) for Questions & Answers on American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 that have been raised by State DOT’s, by clicking here.