McGraw-Hill Green Construction Conferences
Green Construction and Building Information Modeling (BIM) are 2 hot-topics that everyone is talking about in the construction industry.
McGraw-Hill Construction is offering 5 1-day courses, held in Dallas on May 13, Atlanta on May 20, Newark on May 21, Anaheim on June 16, and Chicago on June 24; to help you understand these subjects and how to capitalize on them during this slow economy.
One thing is clear in this economy and that is Green Construction and BIM are bright spots – with Green Construction being a major focus of the Stimulus Package.
For additional information, click here.
2 Responses to McGraw-Hill Green Construction Conferences
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks Tip - Handling Retainage
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- How to Calculate & Display Retainage on an AIA G-702/G-703
- Tips for Effectively Using QuickBooks Purchase Orders
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%