QuickBooks 2007 Features End 5/31/10
Just a reminder for those of you still using QuickBooks Pro 2007, Premier (any flavor – Contractor, Accountant, Manufacturing, etc.) 2007, and Enterprise 7.0 – certain features will no longer be available beginning on May 31, 2010. (See below for complete details).
You will need to upgrade to QuickBooks 2010 in order to continue to use the features listed below, however, if you do not use any of the features indicated – you can still continue to use QuickBooks 2007.
If you use QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2007 OR Enterprise 7.0 and need access to:
- Assisted Payroll
- Basic Payroll
- Enhanced Payroll
- Standard Payroll
- Employee Organizer
- Merchant Services
- Billing Solution (formerly QuickBooks Online Billing)
- QuickBooks Email
- Bill Pay
- Online Banking
- Terminal Download
- Technical Support Plans and Services
YOU NEED TO UPGRADE TO QUICKBOOKS 2010.
Where can I get the best deal on a new version of QuickBooks?
Getting the best deal on QuickBooks 2010 will require some research on your part – check out the following companies:
- Office Depot
- Office Max
- Best Buy
- Sam’s Club
- Authorized QuickBooks Affiliates (Resellers)
- Intuit’s website
How long will it take me to install the new software and be up and running again?
That’s a difficult question to answer, process takes depends on how fast your computer(s) is, how big your QuickBooks file is, and how many computers you need to install QuickBooks on.
Any tips or suggestions before taking the “plunge”?
- Don’t do an update on the same day that you need to get billing and/or payroll out!
- Backup, backup, BACKUP your QuickBooks file
- Make sure your computer meets the requirements of handling QuickBooks 2010
- Read our Best Practices – Upgrading to a new version of QuickBooks post
Please feel free to post your comments or questions.
2 Responses to QuickBooks 2007 Features End 5/31/10
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1