QuickBooks for Contractors Newsletter – June 2010 Edition
The June 2010 edition of the QuickBooks for Contractors Newsletter, published on a quarterly basis by Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. is now available.
- Determining Equipment Costs per Hour – explains how equipment costs-per-hour is determined by adding together three (3) distinct pieces of information.
- Equipment Cost Calculator – an Excel spreadsheet designed to calculate the ACTUAL hour rate it costs you to have a specific piece of equipment on the jobsite. The spreadsheet has formulas, based on the calculations in the article above.
- QuickBooks Tips & Techniques – Advanced Job Costing – Getting Equipment Costs into Job Costing Reports – a FREE 17-page eBook which guides you step-by-step in getting your equipment costs into your job costing reports.
Get the current issue by clicking here.
Leave a Reply
Top 20 Most Popular Posts
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1