The news we have all been waiting for – QuickBooks 2011 announced.
Some of the new features include:
- Customer Snapshot – which offers a consolidated view of an individual customer’s purchase history, average days to pay, and outstanding balance.
- QuickBooks Search – lets users quickly find any customer, account, report, and even invoice details within their company file; using a simple keyword search.
- Customer Y Vendor History – provides at-at-glance views of customer and vendor details; such as history, estimates, and past orders – all on a single screen.
- Balance Sheet by Class – allows Premier and Enterprise users to trace multiple funds, departments, or locations in a single balance sheet report.
- Batch Invoicing – lets users who often bill many customers for the same service to create a single template invoice to send to all related customers.
- Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail Integration – allows users to send invoices, estimates, reports, etc via email using these email providers.
- Collections Center – helps users to identify overdue and almost due invoices, and then directly email collection notices from Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail.
- Improved Integration with Office 2010
- Improved Purchase Order functions and reports.
- Commissions Manager
- Customer Snapshot
- Improved Document Management
- File Manager – geared toward Accountants or companies with multiple QuickBooks company files.
- Faster Start Up & Load Times
- Multi-location Inventory for Enterprise Users
- New Online backup
- Improved PDF printing
- Work with Multiple QuickBooks files at the same time – geared toward accounting professionals or businesses that have multiple company files.
Watch over the next few weeks for reviews of these features and more.
Download a 2-page.pdf which provides an overview of new features available in QuickBooks Pro & Premier 2011, Enterprise 11.0 and QuickBooks Online versions, by clicking here.