How to Fulfill Your Certified Payroll Requirements Webinar – Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. Merit Choice
For more information or to register, visit https://www.abc.org/Hot_Links/Meetings_and_Events/Webinars/2.aspx
Join ABC Merit Choice for a complimentary webinar on certified payroll!
Learn everything you need to know to fulfill your certified payroll requirements in the most compliant and efficient manner.
- What government agencies make the laws behind certified payroll reporting requirements?
- How to comply with labor standards and payroll reporting requirements
- How to complete a Certified Payroll Report and Statement of Compliance
- Common methods for creating Certified Payroll Reports, Statements of Compliance, EEOC and Fringe Benefit Reports
- State prevailing wage vs. Davis-Bacon forms and which form applies
- Ways contractors pay fringe benefits and how to document the credit you can take
- Tracking employee time and work classifications
- Requesting additional “trade/work classifications” and wage rates
- Typical errors that require correction
- What happens when things go wrong
Who Should Attend
- Payroll processors
- Office managers
- Business development experts
About the Speaker
Nancy Smyth, President of Sunburst Software Solutions, has helped over 4,000 contractors learn about their certified payroll requirements, automate their processes and stay compliant with all of their certified payroll, statement of compliance and EEOC requirements. Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. provides fully integrated, time saving solutions for certified payroll, AIA Billing, and payroll wage management for contractors using QuickBooks. www.Sunburstss.com