#QuickBooks for Contractors blog-Freebie Friday eBook Giveaway
Welcome to the launch of “Freebie Friday’s” here on the #QuickBooks for Contractors blog.
Each Friday we will be offering a free and fee-based QuickBooks related eBook, offering tips, tricks, and training – so stayed tuned, visit often or sign up to have our posts delivered daily via email.
To start off our Freebie Friday’s eBook series, we are offering a 19-page eBook called Payroll Mistakes – It’s Not As Easy as 1-2-3 ; it seemed appropriate since year end payroll is just around the corner. After all, payroll is an essential part of your business – not just a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly annoyance. Payroll is the primary way that employees are rewarded for good job performance and retained. If you are issuing late or incorrect paychecks it can lead to dissatisfied, unmotivated workers – or worse. It’s hard to keep good employees when a company gets payroll wrong.
Learn common mistakes that occur during the hiring process, paycheck generation, at year end, and all year long. Purchase our eBook; Payroll Mistakes – It’s NOT As Easy As 1-2-3, which expands on common mistakes and learn how to avoid them.
4 Responses to #QuickBooks for Contractors blog-Freebie Friday eBook Giveaway
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks Tip - Handling Retainage
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- How to Calculate & Display Retainage on an AIA G-702/G-703