Freebie Friday-Bookkeeping & Accounting Tasks Schedule
It’s FREEBIE FRIDAY!!!! And it’s time to get all those bookkeeping & accounting tasks organized!
Does your monitor looks like someone made a post-it note frame for it, with all your little “reminders”?
Maybe you’ve just started a new bookkeeping job and are wondering how on earth you are ever going to remember when everything is due.
Relax, we’ll get that mountain of paperwork and due dates under control!
We’ve compiled a list of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual bookkeeping and accounting tasks to help you stay on track.
This list is geared for contractors and include items such as certified payroll reports, billing draws, Worker’s Comp, and General Liability Insurance tracking reminders.
Best of all, it’s in Excel 2003 format, so you can easily add other items that you need to keep track of.
Download your free copy of our Bookkeeping & Accounting Tasks Schedule right now, by clicking here.
5 Responses to Freebie Friday-Bookkeeping & Accounting Tasks Schedule
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks Tip - Handling Retainage
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Advanced Progress Invoicing