Top 10 Tuesday QuickBooks Tips From Around the Web – 3/15/2011
We hope you enjoyed the debut of Top 10 Tuesday, here on the QuickBooks for Contractors blog, last week!
This weeks Top 10 favorites are from:
One Hour Bookkeeper:
- One SBO’s Tale of Bookkeeper Theft
- Diary of a Bad, Bad Bookkeeper: Men Suck!
CPA Site Solutions:
The Bottom Line:
- QuickBooks Tutorial – Accounting for Equipment Loans (on YouTube)
Top Notch Bookkeeping:
- Sanity During Tax Season – great advice for all year long!
- Backing Up In QuickBooks – also includes a link to an article about why backing up using an on-line tool , like Carbonite, just isn’t enough.
- QuickBooks Help – Online Banking Tip – How to delete unwanted, unmatched transactions. Includes a great video tutorial.
QuickBooks Specialist – QuickBooks Tips & Tricks:
- How to Void Paychecks Already Sent to Assisted Payroll
- How to Enter Different Billing & Pay Rates for Subcontractors
From the IRS:
- Tax Calendar for Small Businesses and Self-Employed Desktop Calendar Tool (2nd item from the top of this page). Never miss another tax deadline again!
Do you have a favorite tip or article that you would like to share? Please feel free to add to this week’s Top 10 Tuesday picks!