Freebie Friday – Your QuickBooks file, the IRS & YOU eBook
Oh sweet Friday – sometimes you come way to fast and other times not fast enough!
This week, I confess, I took a shortcut and turned our popular series “Your QuickBooks file, the IRS & You” and turned it into an eBook and called it good! Friday’s come too fast for me, in terms of getting things done (I do just about all of my blogging at night, early in the morning, or on the weekend otherwise I would never get any real work done during the day) – so I hope you will excuse this shortcut on my part.
One of the reasons that I decided to turn it into an eBook is so that you can download it and distribute it to your clients. Feel free to include it on your website or an upcoming newsletter – the ONLY “catch” is that I will require you to distribute the entire ebook and not act as if you wrote it yourself.
March 8, 2013 – this eBook is currently being updated, but will be available again this summer on the Learn to use QuickBooks in your construction business website.
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1