Freebie Friday – Free Book – Hire Your First Employee
Free book offer – Hire Your First Employee. Written by Rhonda Abrams and Presented by Intuit Payroll.
Right now, you might have more questions than answers, or not know where to start.
Rhonda Abrams will help you get it straight – starting with a free copy of “Hire your first Employee”, compliments of Intuit Payroll.
This important guide shows you how to select and motivate key employees for your business.
You’ll learn how to:
- Find the right employees for your business
- Handle payroll accurately and on time
- Minimize the red tape that comes with being an employer
Call 1- 877- 813- 5708 for more information
NOTE: This is a limited time offer – order your copy while supplies last.
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks Tip - Handling Retainage
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading