Freebie Friday – Microsoft Office 2010 Ultimate Tips & Tricks
This week’s Freebie Friday is an eBook – from MakeUseOf.com – Microsoft Office 2010: Ultimate Tips & Tricks.
Learn to get the most out of the latest version of Microsoft Office with the latest free guide from MakeUseOf! Office 2010 includes many improvements over 2007. As with all Office releases, however, these improvements are far from obvious to the average user.
Enter Office 2010: Ultimate Tips and Tricks. This manual, by author Matt Smith, points out all the best new features of Microsoft’s latest office suite, and explains them all in one handy guide. In most programs, it’s not hard to find every single feature, but Office 2010 is so expansive that even veteran users will often find that they aren’t expert in even half of the capabilities the software offers.
Whether you recently purchased Office 2010 and want to get the most out of it, or are considering an upgrade, you don’t want to miss this free guide. There’s much to be learned here, so check it out!
This guide will show you how to:
- Get the most out of 2010?s cloud capabilities.
- Turn off the annoying file block feature.
- Speed up document creation in Word with building blocks.
- Present data at a glance with Excel’s new Sparklines.
- Edit video from within PowerPoint.
- Broadcast a PowerPoint presentation over the web, live.
- Adding social functionality to Outlook.
- and much more!
Download Microsoft Office 2010 Ultimate Tips & Tricks from MakeUseOf.com
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1