Freebie Friday-How to Monitor Social Media in 10 Minutes a Day
Learn how to monitor your social media channels in 10 minutes a day with this free eBook from Hubspot.
Social media can be beneficial for your business, but monitoring different channels can take a lot of time and where do you start!
Download HubSpot’s new eBook to learn how you can streamline your social media monitoring while saving time!
This eBook will teach you the most important elements you should be monitoring across relevant social media networks. We will suggest a few practical habits you can execute while sipping your morning coffee.
After reading this 20-page eBook you will know:
- How to best spend your time monitoring social media
- How other marketers are spending time on social media
- What tools consolidate your social media information
- What you should be monitoring on Quora, Facebook, LinkedIn and more
NOTE: HubSpot will require that you complete a request form in order to download this eBook, but I think it will be a good resource.
Each of us only has so many hours in the day, and while social media is/can be beneficial to your business it consumes a lot of time that none of us really has! I know that over the last few months I have had to cut back on the amount of time that I spend monitoring Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, etc. because I just have too many other things that need to be done. I’m hoping that this eBook will provide some useful tips – no, I haven’t had a chance to read it yet, so I can’t vouch for it; however, HubSpot usually puts out some really good information.
Please let me know if you find this eBook to be beneficial, perhaps we can compare our experiences. Are you finding that social media is getting in the way of client time?
Request your copy from HubSpot today, by clicking here.
One Response to Freebie Friday-How to Monitor Social Media in 10 Minutes a Day
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading
- QuickBooks 2015- The Good, Bad and Ugly, Part 1