Top 10 Tuesday–Tips from Around the Web 6/28/2011
Top 10 Tuesday includes our favorite tips and news stories from around the web. This week there are some important articles for you to read and information to be aware of.
- HUFFPOST LOS ANGELES – Taxing Internet Sales – States Seek to Collect
- Tax Lawyer’s Blog – Tax on Computer Downloads
- AccountingWeb – 1099 Changes. Now you see them, now you don’t, now you..
QuickBooks News & Tips:
- Intuit ProLine News Central – Complete Payroll to be Discontinued on 12/31/2011
- QuickBooks and Your Business – What Damages QuickBooks Data?
- Rebecca Tervo – Mid Year QuickBooks Review
- QuickBooks in the Cloud – Tips for Selecting a QuickBooks Hosting Provider for Your Business
Business, Customers & Networking:
- The New York Times Small Business – How Do You Engage Your Customers?
- Riggins Construction & Management, Inc. – Office Manager Tip: Fabulous
- Level343.com – If You’re Getting Frustrated With Social Networking, This is for YOU!
That wraps up this weeks top 10 Tuesday’s favorite tips and news from around the web. Check back next Tuesday so see what we’ve found.