Top 10 Tuesday–Tips from Around the Web 6/28/2011
Top 10 Tuesday includes our favorite tips and news stories from around the web. This week there are some important articles for you to read and information to be aware of.
- HUFFPOST LOS ANGELES – Taxing Internet Sales – States Seek to Collect
- Tax Lawyer’s Blog – Tax on Computer Downloads
- AccountingWeb – 1099 Changes. Now you see them, now you don’t, now you..
QuickBooks News & Tips:
- Intuit ProLine News Central – Complete Payroll to be Discontinued on 12/31/2011
- QuickBooks and Your Business – What Damages QuickBooks Data?
- Rebecca Tervo – Mid Year QuickBooks Review
- QuickBooks in the Cloud – Tips for Selecting a QuickBooks Hosting Provider for Your Business
Business, Customers & Networking:
- The New York Times Small Business – How Do You Engage Your Customers?
- Riggins Construction & Management, Inc. – Office Manager Tip: Fabulous
- Level343.com – If You’re Getting Frustrated With Social Networking, This is for YOU!
That wraps up this weeks top 10 Tuesday’s favorite tips and news from around the web. Check back next Tuesday so see what we’ve found.
2 Responses to Top 10 Tuesday–Tips from Around the Web 6/28/2011
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks Tip - Handling Retainage
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- How to Calculate & Display Retainage on an AIA G-702/G-703
- Tips for Effectively Using QuickBooks Purchase Orders