Top 10 Tuesday – Tips from Around the Web – 7/5/2011
Top 10 Tuesday includes our favorite tips and news stories from around the web. This week there are some important articles for you to read and information to be aware of.
- accountingTODAY for the WebCPA – Temporary FUTA Surtax Expires After 35 Years
QuickBooks News & Tips
- QuickBooks and Your Business – How-NOT-to Guide for Using QuickBooks
- Bloomberg – Interview with Brad Smith, Intuit Inc. (video)
- Muir & Associates – 5 Keys to Job Costing in QuickBooks so You Can Increase Your Profitability (video – Windows Media Player format)
- QuickBooks & Beyond – QuickBooks 2011 R7 Released
Construction Industry News:
- Mike Purdy’s Public Contracting Blog – Ohio Legislature Reaches Compromise on Multiple Prime Contracts and Prevailing Wage
Business, Customers, Website Design & Networking:
- American Express OPEN – 6 Common Small Business Money Leaks and How to Plug Them
- BNET – 12 Rules for Business Success
- Google – Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide (pdf)
- Darren Slaughter – 5 Quick Tips to Promote Your Website
That’s it for this week, be sure to stop by next week to see what we’ve found!