Top 10 Tuesday includes our favorite tips and news stories from around the web. This week there are some important articles for you to read and information to be aware of, split out into the following categories:
- QuickBooks and Your Business – What to do When QuickBooks is (Not Responding)
- Accounting Today for the WebCPA – IRS Re-examines Unpaid Employment Taxes
- Georgia Construction Law Blog by Cobb Law Group – Some bad news for Georgia Lien Claimants!
- Conklin Roofing Systems – Your Estimate Can Cost You Credibility
- Architectural Records – AIA Creating Database of Stalled Building Projects
Business, Social Networking, Customers & Websites
- Intuit Small Business Blog – Catch Me If You Can-Style Check Fraud Continues to Plague Small Business
- Darren Slaughter – Contractor Marketing Tips for Better Lead Generation
- The New York Times Small Business blog – What If You Suspect an Employee is Undocumented?
- Accounting Today for the WebCPA – Defining Documents – Picking Workflow and Document Management Solutions Starts with knowing What They Are – And What They Do
- Stepcase Lifehack – 13 Strategies to Jumpstart Your Productivity
Well there you have it, these were our top 10 most interesting articles that we found on the web last week – do you have an article that you’d like to share?
Have a great week!