Top 10 Tuesday – Tips from Around the Web – 8/23/2011
Top 10 Tuesday includes our favorite tips and news stories from around the web. This week there are some important articles for you to read and information to be aware of, split out into the following categories:
- The Wall Street Journal | How I Built It – For Intuit Co-Founder, the Numbers Add Up (an interview with Scott Cook)
- QuickBooks & Beyond – An Overview of the Apps in the Intuit App Center (Part 1)
- QuickBooks & Beyond – An Overview of the Apps in the Intuit App Center (Part 2)
- accountingTODAY for the WebCPA – IRS Lowers Interest Rates in Fourth Quarter
- Construction Law in North Carolina – The NC Court of Appeals Upholds Contractor Lien Rights
- Construction Advisor Today – Nearly Half of All States Have Adopted a Residential Energy Code at Least as Stringent as 2009 IEC
- Orlando Sentinel – SunRail project finally starts to leave the station
Business, Social Networking, Customers & Websites:
- TechRepublic – Three Tips for working with bullets in PowerPoint
- Rebecca Tervo – Financial Roadmap Part 7; Budget and stay on the map!
- BRASS TACK thinking – Consider This: 24/7 Access, Work, and Social Media
Well there you have it, these were the top 10 most interesting articles that we found on the web last week – I’m sure there are a bunch more that I missed, do you have an article that you’d like to share?