Top 10 Thursday – News From Around the Web 1/12/12
Top 10 Thursday features 10 of the most interesting articles that I found the previous week. There is so much news and information available on the web – it’s difficult to read everything and stay up to date. As I read articles on the web – I’ll share some that I feel are important.
Bookkeeping, Accounting, Payroll & Taxes:
- Misclassifying Workers as Independent Contractors Carries a Steep Price
- New Tax Provisions for 2012
- Where Do Payroll Taxes Go?
- Tax Relief and Health Care Acts Shape 2011 Returns
- Defense Bill Includes at $400M for Colorado
- Allowances in Construction Contracts – Avoiding Misunderstandings and Disputes
Marketing & Social Media:
- The Power of Permission in Using Email Marketing
- Using Social Bookmarking to Improve Your SEO
- How Small-Business Owners Can Cast a Social Safety Net
Well, there’s our Top 10 most interesting articles for last week – do you have some interesting news that you’d like to share?