The Sleeter Group’s Small Business Technology Road Show
The Sleeter Group, established in 1994, is best known for their national reputation of being the highest-quality provider of technical reference materials, software expertise and QuickBooks training materials for accounting solutions consultants. This year they are doing something a little different and are their show on the road with a Small Business Technology Road Show, with just a slight twist – accounting professionals can bring their clients for free!
Join the experts at the Sleeter Group along with accounting and software solution leaders and your peers for a day of education, technology best practices, expert advice, and networking. The Small Business Technology Road Show is a showcase of the latest accounting technologies that will highlight a broad range of small business solutions. Learn how your business can grow and profit in the increasingly cloud and mobile world by streamlining business processes and collaborating with your accountant.
Now, like never before, accountants and their clients can work together via the Internet to broaden the scope of what you do together, and enhance the accountant/client relationship. At these seminars, both accountants and their clients can learn how to put powerful new solutions to work.
Accountants: Attend for as Low as $49 – and Bring Your Clients for FREE !
Early Bird Price
(10 Days In Advance of Each City)
|Sleeter Group Member||$49||$59|
|Small Business Owner/Bookkeeper||$49||$59|
| Small Business Owners/Bookkeepers
(attending with your Accountant)
Who Should Attend
If you’re a small business owner, bookkeeper, outsourced CFO, IT professional, or an accounting professional, this event is for you. This is a basic course, no advanced preparation or pre-requisites are required.
Accounting Thought Leaders and technology experts Doug Sleeter and Randy Johnston (K2 Enterprises) will host the Road Show seminars. Representatives from Intuit, Sage, Bill.com, Zoho, Concur, and Cloud9 Real Time will present their solutions.
What You Will Learn
You will learn leading technology solutions that will improve your accounting and business process workflows. The morning sessions kick off with an opening presentation from Doug Sleeter and Randy Johnston discussing how accountants and clients can collaborate, connect and prosper in the transforming mobile, cloud, and connected world. Throughout the morning, accountants and small business owners/bookkeepers will attend separate overview sessions with brief presentations from several different technology solutions. The afternoon sessions allow attendees to pick from up to four in-depth break-out sessions presented by the solution providers. This course is a group-live course.
Essential Accounting Solutions
Electronic Document Management Solutions
Cloud-based Business Process Solutions
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Accountant/Client Collaboration Tools
Additional Product Information and Special Offers
The Road Show Offers 8 CPE Credits
For information about registration and locations, visit https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1086153
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks Tip - Handling Retainage
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading