InformedContractors.com – A New Resource for Contractors
Diane Dennis of Monk and DBug, LLC, known as “Diane at TheContractorsGroup.com” since 1999, is launching a new website and newsletter focused on making life easier for contractors – InformedContractors.com.
Each newsletter from InformedContractors.com is made to keep up with the busy contractor rather than slow him down, because it:
- is designed to be read in 5-10 minutes
- has one article (written by an industry expert) answering reader’s questions
- provides practical solutions for contractors to increase their income (and efficiency) while decreasing their hassles
Early on in Diane’s contracting career, she learned that there was painfully little information available for contractors. Now she feels the exact opposite it true. There’s too much information, some of which isn’t really accurate, so much so that it’s virtually impossible for a busy contractor to find time to wade through it all and find reliable and practical solutions that will lessen their hassles and increase their income.
I’m thrilled to announce that Diane will become a “regular” guest blogger here on the QuickBooks for Contractors blog and super excited that she has asked me to be her “QuickBooks Expert” for her latest venture.
Diane has put together a free gift for joining the InformedContractor.com’s newsletter called “Thrive in Today’s Contracting World” which contains an exclusive collection of articles written by industry experts, consisting of several short, quick-to-read articles answering various questions from her current subscriber base. Anyone interested in obtaining the information provided in “Thrive in Today’s Contracting World” should visit InformedContractors.com and sign up, after all you can never have too many resources in your business toolbox!
We’ll be launching the first in a series of articles on Conditional and Unconditional Lien Waiver/Release Forms for Progress and Final Payments this coming week, written by Diane. This will be a 5-part series, with an article published every other week. Stay tuned.
2 Responses to InformedContractors.com – A New Resource for Contractors
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks Tip - Handling Retainage
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Advanced Progress Invoicing