Sunburst’s Weekly Wrap-Up of Popular Posts 11/16-11/22/2013
Here at Sunburst, we specialize in QuickBooks for the construction industry – and we have an incredible amount of information between our three QuickBooks related websites; so much so that sometimes people are overwhelmed – I know I am in trying to keep it all straight!
Below is a list of the most popular posts and pages from the Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. family of QuickBooks related websites according to AddThis tracking stats.
- QuickBooks Year-End Tip – Tracking 1099 & W-9 Information
- Cleaning Up Your QuickBooks file at Year End
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do’s, Don’ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip – Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- Using Account Numbers in your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip – Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks Tip – Determining Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks 2014 is available, When Should I Upgrade – Q & A
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
From the Learn to Use QuickBooks in your construction business website:
- eBook: Learn About AIA Billing & How To Fill Out an AIA G-702/G-703
- Bounced Checks – Everybody Hates Them – BUT, How Do You Handle Them In QuickBooks?
- Employee New Hire Information & Checklist
- Important Facts About Items Left as “Billable” in QuickBooks
- VIDEO: QuickBooks 2014 – Payroll Center Improvements
- Payroll, Bookkeeping & Accounting Task Checklist
- eBook: Certified Payroll Training Guide
- Project Information Worksheet
- eBook: Getting Equipment Costs in QuickBooks Job Costing Reports
- FAQ – Upgrading QuickBooks eBook
From the main Sunburst Website:
- VIDEO: How Does Certified Payroll Solution Work?
- What Is a Certified Payroll Report? How Do I Complete One?
- Certified Payroll Solution for QuickBooks
- VIDEO: How Does Construction Application for Payment Solution Work?
- What is an AIA G-702 & G-703? How Do I complete one?
- Application for Payment Solution – QuickBooks
- Certified Payroll Requirements by State
- Certified Payroll Training Webinar
- 80040408 – Could not Start QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Integrated Application Error Codes & Resolutions