Here at Sunburst, we specialize in QuickBooks for the construction industry – and we have an incredible amount of information between our three QuickBooks related websites; so much so that sometimes people are overwhelmed – I know I am in trying to keep it all straight!
From the QuickBooks for Contractors blog:
- QuickBooks at Year-End: Getting Ready for 1099?s
- QuickBooks Tip – Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- Searching For the Right Time Tracking Add-On for QuickBooks?
- Cleaning Up Your QuickBooks File at Year End
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do’s, Don’ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks Year-End Tip – Tracking 1099 & W-9 Information
- QuickBooks 2014 is available, when should I upgrade – Q & A
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
From the Learn to Use QuickBooks in your construction business website:
- eBook: Learn About AIA Billing & How To Fill Out an AIA G-702/G-703
- Project Information Worksheet
- eBook: Certified Payroll Training Guide
- eBook: Documenting Change Orders
- Important Facts About Items Left as “Billable” in QuickBooks
- Payroll, Bookkeeping & Accounting Task Checklist
- VIDEO: Batch Timesheet Entry in QuickBooks 2012
- Employee New Hire Information & Checklist
- eBook: Getting Equipment Costs into QuickBooks Job Costing Reports
- VIDEO: How To Make Your QuickBooks Customer:Job List More Meaningful
From the main Sunburst Website:
- VIDEO: How Does Certified Payroll Solution Work?
- What Is a Certified Payroll Report? How Do I Complete One?
- Certified Payroll Solution for QuickBooks
- VIDEO: How Does Construction Application for Payment Solution Work?
- What is an AIA G-702 & G-703? How Do I complete one?
- Application for Payment Solution – QuickBooks
- Certified Payroll Requirements by State
- Certified Payroll Training Webinar
- 80040408 – Could not Start QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Integrated Application Error Codes & Resolutions
Have you checked out these pages, posts and videos? What’s your favorite article or post on our website?