Sunburst’s Weekly Wrap-Up of Popular Posts 12/2 – 12/8/2013
Here at Sunburst, we specialize in QuickBooks for the construction industry – and we have an incredible amount of information between our three QuickBooks related websites; so much so that sometimes people are overwhelmed – I know I am in trying to keep it all straight!
From the QuickBooks for Contractors blog:
From the Learn to Use QuickBooks in your construction business website:
From the main Sunburst Website:
- VIDEO: How Does Certified Payroll Solution Work?
- What Is a Certified Payroll Report? How Do I Complete One?
- Certified Payroll Solution for QuickBooks
- VIDEO: How Does Construction Application for Payment Solution Work?
- What is an AIA G-702 & G-703? How Do I complete one?
- Application for Payment Solution – QuickBooks
- Certified Payroll Requirements by State
- Certified Payroll Training Webinar
- 80040408 – Could not Start QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Integrated Application Error Codes & Resolutions
Have you checked out these pages, posts and videos? What’s your favorite article, post, or resource on our website?
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks Tip - Handling Retainage
- How to Calculate & Display Retainage on an AIA G-702/G-703
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- Tips for Effectively Using QuickBooks Purchase Orders
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%