Top 10 Tuesday includes our favorite tips and news stories from around the web. This week there are some important articles for you to read and information to be aware of, split out into the following categories:
- accountingWEB – June 2011 QuickBooks Technical Support Questions & Answers
- QuickBooks in the Cloud – The Cloud Lets Us Centralize the Information, Distribute the Workload
- QuickBooks and Beyond – Integrating QuickBooks with ACT! and QBSalesData
- IRS Live – The Examination Process for Employment Tax Returns (video – requires Windows Media Player)
- Construction Advisor Today – Should Contractors Advocate for Approval of Subcontractors Submittals?
Business, Social Networking, Customers & Websites
- The Unified Tribe – Achieve a “Grade A” Twitter Rating Using Five Easy to Follow Rules
- TechRepublic – Web Master Quick Tip: Debugging and testing
- Entrepreneur – Chris Brogan on Social Media Traps
- About.com Small Business Information – 7 Tools for Creating a Custom Facebook Welcome Page
- BusinessBlogs – Ten Tips To Take Advantage of the New LinkedIn Company Pages
Well there you have it, these were our top 10 most interesting articles that we found on the web last week – do you have an article that you’d like to share?
Have a great week!