Top 10 Tuesday includes our favorite tips and news stories from around the web. This week there are some important articles for you to read and information to be aware of, split out into the following categories:
QuickBooks News & Tips:
- Bookkeeping in Bunny Slippers – An Update for Your Software is Available: Do You Really Want It Yet?
- QuickBooks and Beyond – QuickBooks 2011 R8 Has Problems
- Intuit QuickBooks Support – Resolve Problems after installing QuickBooks 2011/Enterprise 11 R8 Update
- accountingTODAY – Companies Had to Cope with 270 Tax Changes in Q2
- Construction Law Blog – Legislative Update for the New York Contractor, Part 1 of 3
- Construction Law Blog – Legislative Update for the New York Contractor, Part 2 of 3
- The Contractor’s Perspective – Reinstating the contractor’s role in past performance evaluations
- Construction Advisor Today – The Cumulative Impact of Multiple Change Orders
Business, Social Networking, Customers & Website
- American Express Open – Balance of Work And Life Is A Myth
- American Express OPEN Forum – Building Buzz: Responding to Negative Reviews Online
Well there you have it, these were the top 10 most interesting articles that we found on the web last week – do you have an article that you’d like to share?
Have a great week!