Top 10 Thursday features 10 of the most interesting articles that I found the previous week. There is so much news and information available on the web – it’s difficult to read everything and stay up to date. As I read articles on the web – I’ll share some that I feel are important.
- Guarding Against Fraud: How to Protect Your Organization
- Business-driving technology worth considering in 2012
Bookkeeping, Accounting, Payroll & Taxes:
- Top 10 transportation issues for 2012, including texting and cell phone usage while driving
- Indian considers right-to-work legislation
- Understanding General Liability Insurance for Contractors
- The Science of Bidding
- New York state plans to invest $15B in infrastructure improvements
Marketing & Social Media:
Well, there’s our Top 10 most interesting articles for last week – do you have some interesting news that you’d like to share?