QuickBooks Desktop vs Intuit Online Payroll – Free Webinar
TIME: 2 pm Eastern (1 pm Central)
Most businesses think the only choices they have regarding payroll management is paying employees by cash or direct deposit. But there are a variety of ways to manage your payroll and the best option should be made based on which is right for you, your business and your skill set.
Payroll is one of the most important tasks for any business, you need to make sure that you keep your employees happy by making certain that they are paid correctly and on time!
And if you are thinking of using a payroll software product or subscription, you need to identify which payroll method is right for YOUR business.
Kim Shannon, President of Off-Site Business Services and Nancy Smyth President of Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. will discuss QuickBooks payroll options for Desktop and Online payroll in a FREE one-hour webinar on Wednesday, May 13 at 2 pm Eastern, 1 pm Central. They will discuss overall payroll reporting, show examples of reports from each method and provide some generic pricing information.
The webinar is part of a series to help business owners manage their database. To register, go to https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/
Leave a Reply
- The Great Debate – QuickBooks Desktop vs. QuickBooks Online
- Using Account Numbers in Your QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Creating a More Meaningful Payroll Expenses Section
- Calculating & Displaying Fringe Benefits on a Certified Payroll Report
- QuickBooks Tip - Child Support Garnishments
- How To Turn On and Use Manual Payroll in QuickBooks
- Create a QuickBooks Job Cost Report With Hours & Payroll Costs
- QuickBooks Payroll Tip - Tracking Employee Advances or Loans
- QuickBooks Tip - Job Costing Starts With A Simple Item
- QuickBooks for Contractors Tip – Basics of Progress Invoicing
- QuickBooks Tip-Creating a Functional Payroll Liabilities Section
- Welcome to the QuickBooks for contractors blog
- QuickBooks Tip: Important Facts About Items Left as Billable
- QuickBooks Tip-Handling Employee Reimbursements for Expenses
- QuickBooks Tip - Determing Cost of Goods Sold
- QuickBooks 2015 Announced - Important System Requirements
- Straight from the IRS - Social Security Tax Reduced to 4.2%
- QuickBooks Tip - Handling Retainage
- QuickBooks 2013 Upgrade Do's, Don'ts & Frequent Questions
- QuickBooks 2012 - Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading